Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Movie: Bonjour Monsieur Shlomi

It's the 19th Israel Film Festival so a friend suggested watching Bonjour Monsieur Shlomi. I was quite apprehensive initially because it's in Hebrew and of course, that's the hardest possible language to learn...which means, I didn't learn it! Which also leads me to not being able to understand...and so I thought. I chose to go in the end coz I was dying for group outings...oh alright, high I people are too sociable to be left alone. Anyways, the movie proves to be worth watching and best of all, it came with English subtitles after about 10 minutes into the show. The fella in the projection room forgot to on the subtitles. Love how humor was injected into the show at the right time and it got teary towards the end when grandpa died. The entire story unfolded steadily. It is no wonder that this movie has a list of Nominations and Awards to it's name: Nominated for Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Cinematography, Best Costume Design, Best Director, Best Editing, Best Film, Best Music, Best Screenplay, Best Sound, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress at 2003 Israeli Film Academy Awards.

Anyway, I found a cute guy sitting next to me on my way to the movie theatre. As I couldn't resist cute guys, I was so tempted to give him a big big smooch if not for the fact that he is my bro! hahaha....shucks isn't it? Oh well, that's life *grin*....*BIG GRIN* Damn, he looks good in office wear...white top somemore!

Disclaimer: Face not revealed to protect the victim and no animals and/or cocoa beans were used in the production of this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment