Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shrimps have moved in

He delivered the shrimps and their friends to me today!! Now my tank is complete. I was given otto the algae eating fish, bumble bee snail, rili shrimp, cherry shrimp, sakura shrimp and fire red shrimp. 2 of them are preggy so in a week or 2, I will have cute shrimplets in my tank! Thank you 哥哥! I will surely give you the best brother award for giving me such a well-thought and interesting advance pressie :)

Wanted to give them names. Infact, I have got names for 5 shrimps already. But because you outgive the number you told me initially, I couldn't name them anymore. There were too many of them and I can't recognise which is which as some of them were really similar. Just love watching them torpedo from one side of the tank to the other end...and the shocking look on otto's face. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment